Note: The MMSU mySIS Online Registration System is open from May 21, 2015, 8:30 a.m. to May 29, 2015, 4:30 p.m.
Step 1: PRINTING OF ENROLMENT FORM AND PERSONAL DATA SHEET (PDS)
Open the MMSU website (www.mmsu.edu.ph)
- On the online service section, click the Online Enrolment link.
- Read the Online Enrolment Procedure then click Proceed.
- Use the User ID and Password indicated in your admission slip, to sign in.
- Fill-out the Online PDS, and then click the Submit button upon completion.
- Click the enlistment button to view your assessment. To download your Enrolment Form and PDS, click the download button/link.
- Print your Enrolment Form (Form 5) in triplicate. Also, print one copy of PDS.
Step 2: APPROVAL OF ENROLMENT FORM AND SCHOLARSHIP (Proceed to your respective College)
Present your Enrolment Form (triplicate) and PDS together with your Admission Slip and Medical Certificate to the Registration Adviser in your respective department. Have the enrolment form signed by the registration adviser.
If qualified as scholar, submit supporting documents to the representative of scholarship in the College.Have the enrolment form signed by the scholarship representative. Proceed to the Administration building and go to Scholars Re-assessment Area.
Step 3: REGISTRATION IN NSTP AND SMS (FEM Hall)
- Register for NSTP at the NSTP Kiosk. Fill-out seperately NSTP registration form and have your enrolment form signed by the NSTP representative.
- Register for SMS at the SMS Kiosk.
Step 4: PAYMENT OF FEES (FEM Hall)
Proceed to the Payment Area and present the properly signed Enrolment Form and payment to the Cashier, and be sure to get your Receipt.
Step 5: ISSUANCE AND VALIDATION OF CLASS CARDS
Go to the validation section to secure class cards. Present official receipt and Form 5 for validation. Keep your copy for Form 5 and other enrolment documents for future use.
YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ENROLLED
For inquiries regarding the enrolment process, please contact Mr. Arman A. Barruga through:
GLOBE: 0917 994 6678
Smart: 0939 000 6435